Various types of winter liners to protect workers from the cold.
• 14495: Keeps wind out and traps warmth for temps 32° F to 0° F. Fits over most safety caps. Knitted, flame-resistant treated polyester meets 16 CFR 1610, Class 1.
• 14496: Covers full brim hard hats, keeping wind out, trapping warmth in and preventing moisture build-up. Features a knitted flame-retardant treated spun polyester construction.
• 14497: Keeps wind out and traps warmth for temps 0° F to -20° F. Full face and neck model protects mouth and cheeks. Fits over most safety caps. Knitted flame-resistant treated polyester meets 16 CFR 1610, Class 1.
• 14501: Full head and neck coverage with extra-long nape and wraparound collar. 100% Cotton, denim exterior. Thick sherpa lining for maximum warmth.
• 14502: Features quilted nylon shell with fastener straps and (3) layers of thick foam. Water-resistant material. Temperature range between 32° to 0° F. Meets 16 CFR 1610, Class 1.
• 16650: Offers great coverage to reduce drafting and increase comfort. Top section is constructed from fleece with elastic around the face, and the bottom section is spun polyester.
• 16762: Provides medium protection from the elements and can be worn under caps and hats. Outer shell is cotton twill with a red polyester fleece lining. Longer nape covers the neck. Hook-and-loop fastener. Meets NFPA 701 standard.